Friday 4 September 2009

Come and join us!

The fine art of teddy bear making

I just want to remind everybody about the online show that starts tomorrow! It is going to be so much fun, I love to do shows... and I hope that you will like the bears when you get to see them.....

I will be at the computer during the 6 hours both days as long as the shows goes on. So if you got any questions or maybe you just want to chatt, I will love to hear from you!
You can go in HERE to check when the shows starts at your time and any other information.
I hope to see you "there".

Hugs
Ann-Marie

2 comments:

Madame Schwertlilie said...

I have found your Blog by other sides and am inspired what for charming bears I have found. Wonderfully. I had to take up you simply directly on my Blog in the Sidebar.
All the best and dear village greetings
Iris

BearMeToo said...

Hi Iris

Thank so much for your kind words!!!I will check out your blog too!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Ann-Marie