Monday 29 November 2010

It has started!



The count down for Christmas has started!

I should have written this post yesterday as we lit the first of four candles yesterday, as there are now 4 Sundays before Christamas.
But I was away at a fair all day and half through the day I was starting to feel very poorly. At the end of the I felt so bad I just went to bed straight away when I got home.
But I felt a lot better this morning, well that was until I looked outside the window. It was snowing so much, AGAIN, and the forecast is saying more is still to come! Oh no!!!! We haven´t had this much snow at this time a year before so it looks like winter is here to stay for a LONG time. Sigh...
I hope you haven´t got as much snow where you live and I wish you a wonderful week! Thank you for stoping by!

Hugs
Ann-Marie

3 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Thank you for sharing about your Christmas traditions. I know nothing of the four candles being lit. I would love to see more of the holiday traditions in your country.

Katy Cameron said...

Hope you're feeling better now. It's been snowing so much here too, apparently it's the worst since 1933 for this time of year - oh joy! Enjoy your week :o)

BearMeToo said...

I will post more about our traditions Joanne and Yes Katy I am better now and I hope you are too!

Hugs to you both!