Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Did you know?


I don´t know if you have heard that our princess is going to get her prince on Saturday?
Sweden has gone totally crazy about this and even I am excited about watching the wedding on TV.
It isn´t everyday that your princess (future queen) gets married so we are pretty excited over here.
We are hoping for some nice weather and a wonderful wedding.
I will have something too on my website/ blog to celebrate this event so please pop back in the nearast days for an update!

Hugs
Ann-Marie

4 comments:

Blumbärchen said...

Yes of course I know, that your princess will marry this Saturday and I wish her all the best for a long and happy living with her sweatheart!

Best regards from Germany
Gabriele

Ann-Marie Dodd said...

Her mum (our queen) is from Germany so perhaps you my friends in Germany will follow the wedding too?
Hugs
Ann-Marie

Blumbärchen said...

Since I was a young woman, I follow the story from your queen and her family and I think so I will look at the princess on her wedding day!

The Littlest Thistle said...

Hope she has a wonderful day and that the weather is kind to you all